A student in Ireland credits hyperbaric oxygen therapy for helping him regain his eyesight. Erik Lokko received HBOT for an inherited, progressively degenerative eye condition. Erik’s treatment took place over the span of two years resulting in a return of visual acuity which now qualifies him to obtain a driving license. Before beginning HBOT he was designated as “legally blind”.
To read more: Student who was legally blind can now drive, thanks to decompression therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy used in treating fibromyalgia
- Brain injury and hyperbaric oxygen therapy studies conducted by U.S. military
- Hyperbaric oxgyen therapy helps man with post concussive syndrome
- Stroke patient recovers with hyperbaric oxgyen therapy
- Study proves hyperbaric oxygen therapy repairs brain damage