New research indicates that HBOT may have an anti-cancer effect with breast cancer cells. A recent long term study shows the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in human breast cancer patients did not have any adverse effects and is even considered for treating lymphedema associated with breast cancer surgery. These findings represent good news for patients that have cancer and other issues that would benefit from HBO therapy. In previous studies, HBOT has been found to have similar anti-tumor effects in lung cancer. To read entire article, click here.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy used in treating fibromyalgia
- Brain injury and hyperbaric oxygen therapy studies conducted by U.S. military
- Hyperbaric oxgyen therapy helps man with post concussive syndrome
- Stroke patient recovers with hyperbaric oxgyen therapy
- Study proves hyperbaric oxygen therapy repairs brain damage