The Department of Defense is currently running multiple studies on Hbot. The U. S. Army Medical Materiel Development Activity is leading an effort to determine if hyperbaric oxygen is of benefit in the treatment of chronic symptoms of mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) or post-concussion syndrome (PCS). Results should be available this year.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy used in treating fibromyalgia
- Brain injury and hyperbaric oxygen therapy studies conducted by U.S. military
- Hyperbaric oxgyen therapy helps man with post concussive syndrome
- Stroke patient recovers with hyperbaric oxgyen therapy
- Study proves hyperbaric oxygen therapy repairs brain damage