Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT):
- Accelerates cellular renewal
- Supports growth of new blood vessels
- Promotes new tissue development
- Decreases swelling and inflammation
- Increases the body’s ability to fight infections
- Helps to metabolize some toxins
- Stimulates collagen production
In use globally, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a cutting edge medical treatment that delivers 100% oxygen to a person within a pressurized chamber, aiding in the recovery from a wide range of conditions, injuries and illnesses.
Hyperbaric Therapy USA will provide state-of-the art Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment centers for use in a wide variety of conditions and applications.
Hyperbaric Therapy USA uses Environmental Tectonics Biomedical Corporation’s fully computerized SMOOTH·RIDE™ monoplace hyperbaric chambers for patient safety and comfort. Manufactured in the United States, chambers are state-of-the-art, FDA approved and provide the most advanced technology and safety available in the hyperbaric industry today.